MT4 Platform - MetaTrader 4 PC
MetaTrader 4 (MT4): Features
- Full technical analysis
- Reliability and security
- Multiple open windows using own settings and indicators
- Multilingual interface
- One click trading
- History of transactions made on various parameters
MetaTrader 4 Capacities
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is a popular trading platform allowing to perform trading operations and technical analysis on currency pairs of the Forex market and other financial instruments.
Currency and CFD Trading Platform MetaTrader 4 offers different trading products. It is an advanced trading software that allows to trade all Major, Minor and Exotic Currency Pairs, Metals as well as Index, Stock and Commodity CFDs (Contracts for Difference). MetaTrader 4 Platform provides the following functions:
- Fully-fledged technical analysis- large number of built in trading indicators and lineal tools, possibility of writing own scripts, support of various time frames.
- Automated trading based on the built in MetaQuotes Language 4 (programming language), allowing our clients to create their own trading programs (experts) and indicators.
- Secure access and placing of trading operations, as well as additional access for watching trading operations only.
- Administration of local quotations history including import–export operations in the real time manner.
- Signals Service - the trader has an opportunity to become a provider of trading signals and a subscriber to the trading signals. For more information about the service, you need to visit the site of the developer: www.mql4.com.
MetaTrader 4 System Requirements
MetaTrader 4 PC requires
- Processor 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 7 (32 - and 64-bit); Windows 8 (32 - and 64-bit), Windows 9 (32 - and 64-bit) and Windows 10 (32 - and 64-bit)
- RAM 512 MB
- Free hard disk space 50 MB
- Screen Resolution 800x600
How to Download MetaTrader 4 PC - Free Trading Platform (5.5 Mb)
Download MetaTrader 4 and start trading using a full list of the terminal's options
MetaTrader 4 download has been tested for the following browsers:
- Google Chrome - latest version,
- Firefox - latest version,
- Opera - latest version,
- Internet Explorer - version 8.0, 9.0, 10.0.
To check the functionality, download MetaTrader 4 and start trading using our free demo.
How to Uninstall MT4 Platform
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and open "Remove program"
- Find MT4 Platform
- Select the program
- Click on "Remove" button.